The topic of our Yin & Yang Inspiration is Illumination.
Trust your heart what it feels, listen to your intuition and pay attention to your dreams. Your spiritual life is expanding. As chakras we got Root and Solarplexuschakra.
On the Yang Side it’s about healing pain, perhaps this pain is from your childhood. Take the challenge of laying off a mask that you show to the outer world and reveal your inner self.
The Yin Side is about taking action and a transformational process. Be authentic and embrace imperfections. You made good progress in your transformational process and learned so much. To move forward you now have to connect your rational mind with your heart. When your mind and your heart are focused on the same goal you can succeed.
As Mudras for a short meditation session I chose today:
- Abhaya Mudra: Hold your right hand at shoulder height. Your palms are facing outward. Your elbow can fall to your waist.
- Matangi Mudra: Interlace your fingers with the right over the left thumb. Extend the middle fingers out with the pads touching together. The base of your wrists can relax at the Solarplexus where your ribs meet.
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola